News: HEre for all: everything you need to know about Gatsby Benchmarks and Pathways into HE
On Thursday 2 July we held our first online conference which was a huge success. We enjoyed a day full of useful and pertinent information.
Over 100 people attended the sessions throughout the day and we have been overwhelmed with some fantastic feedback. “Thank you all, really informative. Keep up the fantastic work you all do supporting young people”, “so much great information to listen to”, “hearing about the provisions in place for Care Experienced students was really helpful” and “Janet Colledge session was particularly useful for thinking of forward planning careers work”.
Please click on the links to view the recordings from the event. You will be able to hear the sessions from Hepp, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield, Barnsley College, Higher Education Progression Advisers and Autumn a Young Carer.
- Hepp Intro and Hepp’s offer to Care Experienced Students and Young Carers from HEre for all conference on 02/07/2020
- ‘SHU & TUoS – What Support is provided at University for Care Experienced Students/Young Carers’
- ‘Janet Colledge and Gatsby and the post Covid Careers Leader’
- ‘Alternative Pathways to Higher Education’
- ‘Careers Guidance makes a difference’
- ‘The research into Care Experience and progression to Higher Education’
- ‘The HeppHUB’
- ‘Being a Young Carer’
- Autumns (Young Carer) clip – ‘Autumn a Young Carer’
Please contact us if you have any questions or further feedback.