Event: The Sheffield College Open Evening
Wednesday 24th November, 4pm- 7pm
Sheffield College’s Open Days are designed to let you experience what being a student at The Sheffield College is like and to help you plan your career journey.
At one of these Open Days, you’ll get the chance to:
- meet the people who will be teaching you and have a chat about what the course involves
- tour the fantastic facilities and see where you’ll be learning
- find out more about how to travel to the different campuses, including bus, tram and rail links
- speak to job experts about careers you’re interested in and what you need to do to get there
- have a look at some examples of the work you’ll be doing on your course
- look at our sports team and enrichment offer
This open day is taking place at City, Hillsborough, Peaks, and Olive Grove Campuses.