Event: Hepp Twilight Session – Disabled Students’ Allowance session for parents, carers, students, and stakeholders
Tuesday 27th February 2024, 17.00 - 18.00
An opportunity to find out what disabled student allowance (DSA) is and how you apply.
This is an opportunity for students/parents/carers/teachers and advisers to:
- Find our what Disabled Student Allowance (DSA) is.
- Find out what forms you need to complete and how to do that.
- Find out about the support provided for disabled students at higher education institutions.
- Take part in a Q & A session with current disabled students studying for a degree.
- Find out why it is important to start the DSA process early in order to make sure all the support you need is in place for when you start your higher education journey.
It is never too early to start. Come along to our session to find out more.