Event: Advancing Access Interactive CPD Modules
Each of these new interactive CPD modules are designed to support teachers and advisers with creating a culture of success in their schools and colleges.
The CPD modules contains an engaging mix of different self-directed activities which can be worked through at your own pace. They are designed for teachers, senior and middle leaders, careers advisers, careers leaders and those who work in the field of widening participation. The modules include:
> Case study videos of school and college staff describing their experiences of improving provision
> Recommended strategies for you to implement in your setting
> Insights from the latest research
> The opportunity to draw together action plans for your setting and save copies of them for future reference
They cover the following topics:
- How do I support more disadvantaged students to progress to HE?
- How do I embed a culture of aspiration and celebration?
- How do I enlist alumni for maximum impact?
- How can I make the most of collaboration with other schools and colleges?
- How do I gain useful insights from destinations and intentions data?
- How do I design a programme of impactful encounters with HE?
- How do I make sure students gain maximum benefit from super-curricular activities?