News: Hepp Coronavirus Update
Hepp Coronavirus Update
This half term we will continue to offer our engagements remotely. We still have a range of options available for you and your students. Please do get in touch with us to discuss making sure you receive your full entitlement of engagements for this year. We are excited that conversations are beginning to take place across the partnership regarding the return to in person delivery. Unfortunately, due to the planning and consultation involved we are not yet in a position to confirm when this will be.
We are still able to offer;
- 20 minute recordings of our core offer presentations to school groups – please get in touch to request.
- Live remote delivery of our 20 minute core offer presentations with optional Q&A to school groups – please get in touch to find out more.
- Lesson plans and PowerPoint slides for all year groups and strands available on our secondary resources page.
- Additional lesson plans and slides on study skills, higher/degree apprenticeships and UCAS available on our secondary resources page.
- Our ‘To Go or Not To Go’ brochure available on our resources pages.
- Our ‘Shape Your Future’ booklet showing local labour market information available on our resources pages.
- Lots of resources for mature students, students and parents, disabled learners, young carers and care experienced students.
- Staff CPD provision on our teacher/practitioner page.
- Signposting to virtual activity from our two partner institutions, Sheffield Hallam University and The University of Sheffield on our partner provision page.
Schools and colleges should also feel free to share the booklets or videos we have with students and parents to use in their own time.
Booking in activity
In terms of booking in Hepp activity for the remainder of this academic year it’s important to flag that the time we have left to deliver to schools is limited so if you want to provisionally book in engagements we’d be delighted to hear from you.
We are available by email, phone and for virtual planning meetings to discuss our online provision as well as remote and face to face delivery options for the remainder of this academic year.