News: Hepp Coronavirus Update
Hepp Coronavirus Update
Whilst we hoped to be able to welcome 2021 with news of when we might be able to deliver face-to-face again instead we are all needing to adapt once more. So please see below an outline of the support we are able to offer to schools, learners and their families:
Whilst your students are learning from home, you can always use our resources with them:
- 20 minute recordings of our core offer presentations to school groups – please get in touch to request.
- Live remote delivery of our 20 minute core offer presentations with optional Q&A to school groups – please get in touch to find out more.
- Lesson plans and PowerPoint slides for all year groups and strands available on our secondary resources page.
- Additional lesson plans and slides on study skills, higher/degree apprenticeships and UCAS available on our secondary resources page.
- Our ‘To Go or Not To Go’ brochure available on our resources pages.
- Our ‘Shape Your Future’ booklet showing local labour market information available on our resources pages.
- Lots of resources for mature students, students and parents, disabled learners, young carers and care experienced students.
- Staff CPD provision on our teacher/practitioner page.
- Signposting to virtual activity from our two partner institutions, Sheffield Hallam University and The University of Sheffield on our partner provision page.
Schools and colleges should also feel free to share the booklets or videos we have with students and parents to use in their own time.
Booking in activity
In terms of booking in Hepp activity for the remainder of this academic year it’s important to flag that the time we have left to deliver to schools (virtually and/or face to face) is limited so if you want to provisionally book in engagements we’d be delighted to hear from you.
We are available by email, phone and for virtual planning meetings to discuss our online provision as well as remote and face to face delivery options for the remainder of this academic year.
As ever, should you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with your Regional Activity Coordinator or send us an email.